Tuesday, November 12, 2019

πŸ’•DIY Oatmeal Bath Powder.πŸ’•

This #oatmeal bath powder is a must for winter. My daughter has a very dry skin. Sometimes I use the #Aveeno oatmeal soothing bath treatment but I love to make it at home as it's cheaper and I know exactly what has gone into it.. 🍯
.
It is super easy to make and I always make more to use for up for a month.

Ingredients 
2 cups oats
1/2 cup baking soda
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup coconut milk powder or dry coconut flakes. 

Directions
Mix everything in a blender or a food processor. I prefer my #nutribulletrx as it makes a more finer powder than the food processor.

Store in a tight container in a cool dry place. 🎁 It makes a good gift too.

How to use it..... Run bath water and sprinkle 1/4 cup of oatmeal bath mixture. Soak in the oatmeal bath for 20 mins or more if desire. 

🍁Note.🍁
If I don't have the coconut powder of dry coconut flakes,, I use the organic milk to make a paste. Rub all over and the body and wait for 10/15 minutes. Rinse with clean water. .
I use on my daughter during the winter time every weekend and keeps her out of itchy skin for the whole winter. Prior to that starting using this we were prescribed so many different skin creams or use the over the counter Cortisone. Never again for over 7 years now.

For me I use it once every two weeks and helps to keep my skin hydrated really really well.

ENJOY!πŸ’ƒ